Im selling my body!!!

Marc

As you all know we are currently on a bit of a mission to raise funds for a member overseas to visit the UK for our annual camp. Linda has kindly made some sock puppets of the staff and I would like to sell mine to add to this fund.

I will be doing this as an auction, as I would like to see this raise as much money as we can for the event. Bids will start at £10. Money must be transferred to the site paypal account upon a successfull win of the auction, and the item will then be sent out to yourself.

A bit of fun, but all for a good cause :) Come on guys, get your bid in.

post-8691-13586073735353_thumb.jpg

Bid will be closed once I feel no further bids are likley ... :)

post-1-13585970004194_thumb.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank god it is the doll you are talking about. I was a bit worried by the title, was thinking ffs the forum gonna get sued for faulty goods:p:p

Oi .. less of the stick and get your bid in woman LOL

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:dramaqueen:

ok but I cant do the donation till after my holiday in a week and a bit.:rolleyes: