Angry Dog...

Smiler

Hi Christine, yep, you're right for sure...and I too feel sorry for their dog - he only appears to have a problem with Harley - and yet the owners through their inaction may invoke wider controls such as leash and muzzle which is not fair on the dog...I'm still going to be pushing to get the matter resolved with a behaviourist as this is in the dog's interests...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, one long chat with the dog warden, who is following through for me...now I just need their address so I'll be off door knocking tomorrow, I know the street they live on now just need the house. Now I have it recorded with the DW I can go searching for the address safe with that protection.

I went into some detail from the first incident that was an over-zealous but correct schooling of Harley through the attacks, and described in detail the video of the last attack, and she's actually said that the Golden Retriever who attacks Harley appears to be showing Rage Syndrome. She says that as soon as I have the address the action would be to review all the information including the video and carry out whatever behavioural testing she can - and it's likely that Garcia will have to wear a muzzle now permanently in public...

She also said that it appears that I have done everything correct from actions through to what I said and quoted...

This will all take a couple of weeks to progress...I'll keep you posted...

And I'm so angry with the owners for letting it get to this stage...

Best regards,

Smiler