Couch battle between Raven and my aunts...*_*

linangel

He's got..."dominant or maybe teritorial issue"...:confused1: everytime guest come to our house, he will not allowed them to sit on the couch...if they're already sit on the couch...then...as you seen on the pic...he will acted up and do everything he can think of to make them leave the couch...:confused:

:) glad to hear that...i thought mine was the only one who does that kind of thing...still struggle to make him understand that he can't do that to our guest...stubborn...:duh: he is a very10x... stubborn and persistent husky since he was a puppy... but still love him though...:P so in the mean time if there is a guest at our house...he stay outside...

Love those pics.. you can see him trying to take over the couch.. our two are exactly the same :) especially when my mum comes over and she doesn't particularly like dogs full stop :oops: let alone two dominant huskies... always feel she's judging me like she would when the children where little. :(

But Freya and Indi just love to say hello when someone sits on the couch :) and wouldn't change them for the world... as i speak they are both asleep next to me... yes on the couch......:D

Lol I'm loving these pics >_<

I hope Raven isn't aggressive over it but...it is adorable for trying lol

Idk when the last time guests sat on my couch I think I'm so afraid to let anyone sit on my couches anymore because husky fur will cling on their clothes lol

I guess Whitney owns the couch by default D:

Thank U guys for the comment...:) He actually doesn't like hanging out on the couch..he prefer laying down on the floor..it's much cooler...but when guests come to visit our house...:duh: it's battle time...he'll do anything to make them out of the couch...then...after he accomplish his mission..he jump off the couch and laying down on the floor...Weird Raven...:P my sisters-brother and my parents called him "crazy" husky and give him title "bad dog of the year"...but they still love him...;)

Thank U guys for the comment...:) He actually doesn't like hanging out on the couch..he prefer laying down on the floor..it's much cooler...but when guests come to visit our house...:duh: it's battle time...he'll do anything to make them out of the couch...then...after he accomplish his mission..he jump off the couch and laying down on the floor...Weird Raven...:P my sisters-brother and my parents called him "crazy" husky and give him title "bad dog of the year"...but they still love him...;)

That doesnt sounds like he wants the couch that sounds like attention seeking from the guests, if he doesnt even like the couch sounds like hes only up there to try to get them to pet and fuss him? My Shadow does this, he will back him bum onto you while your sat on the couch, its all about the looooove! LOL

Hes a cutie-pie! xxxxxx