It's All About Jacob and Me <3

mj lastimosa

Morning cuteness while i'm havin' breakfast before going to church <3

9dyn.jpg

Jacob's favorite hang out place, in front of the aircon :D

222322_221408397872540_100000101451163_1013735_4837252_n.jpg

It's our bonding time, walking around the mall :)

955pvh.jpg

Cuddling time :))

a1.jpg

It's his kiss, the sweetest ever <3

a2.jpg

Jacob and little Chase, so serious while watching cartoons :D

a4.jpg

The naughty look, i know they're planning something! haha play time! :))

a5.jpg

will share more soon, enjoy :))

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BingBlaze'n'Skyla, i transferred in a pet friendly zone in our city, so anywhere here we can bring our pet starbucks, restaurants, inside the mall, at the park. We just need to get a pet pass to ensure that they are safe complete with vaccination, it's convenient coz he's having fun while i'm doing my girl thing, shopping, haha :) and one good thing about Jacob, he doesn't like peeing and pooping in public places so i don't have worries cleaning his mess hehe :)

BingBlaze'n'Skyla, i transferred in a pet friendly zone in our city, so anywhere here we can bring our pet starbucks, restaurants, inside the mall, at the park. We just need to get a pet pass to ensure that they are safe complete with vaccination, it's convenient coz he's having fun while i'm doing my girl thing, shopping, haha :) and one good thing about Jacob, he doesn't like peeing and pooping in public places so i don't have worries cleaning his mess hehe :)

thats awesome! they should do that here lol

wow thats amazing! pets arn't allowed pretty much anywhere indoors where i live. (except pet shops, you can bring them in and try on collars etc)

i was amazed the first time i learned about this place and they have bars here, it's like a mini city the difference is you can walk anywhere with your pet :)

Wow would love to take my girls shopping with me... what fun we would have... They need to make more pet friendly places over here in the uk.. the Lake District is very pet friendly and many of the shops you can take you dog and pubs as well :) remember going to one in the summer and we sat outside to eat and the pub landlord said no come on in and in we went.. there where lots of dogs inside and we sat in comfort while eating our meal... so nice :P

thats great they should have one everywhere i reckon. the only dogs that are allowed most places is seeing eye dogs, but even then some times they get refused entry

yeah though in some residential buildings here big dogs are not allowed coz some home owners associations are scared that big dogs might do harm on them, what they didn't know is that husky's are the sweetest, much safer than those little one's who will instantly bark and bark when they see someone they don't know.

Wow would love to take my girls shopping with me... what fun we would have... They need to make more pet friendly places over here in the uk.. the Lake District is very pet friendly and many of the shops you can take you dog and pubs as well :) remember going to one in the summer and we sat outside to eat and the pub landlord said no come on in and in we went.. there where lots of dogs inside and we sat in comfort while eating our meal... so nice :P

yes i like staying inside the mall because atleast im assured that Jacob is at comfort while i'm having my own pleasure :) It's just nice to know that some land developers had thought of something like this creating a pet friendly society :) and once in a while they conduct dog shows and activities for different breeds it's always fun here :)

That's a very cool concept! A lot of places here are pet friendly but it's mostly places with outdoor eating or anything pet related. It would be cool to be able to take them with me when I do errands!

Right! this is a normal hang out place for families parties night out and shopping, there are offices too gym banks spa salon etc., the thing is you can bring your pet with you, i can't ask for more i can just bring him with me anywhere, we'll except for inside the movie house haha. :)) i hope everywhere there would be something like this a city for pets :) it would be a happy place for sure :D

I wish I could Take my pups with me everywhere! The only shop that isnt a pet shop i was allowed in with my chihuahua was the disney store! But i think that is just because the assistants liked him and it was attracting more kids into the shop to cuddle him!

yeah! i wanted you guys to share the same pleasure me and my Jacob are having here it's cool to see them enjoying the bonding too!