It's All About Jacob and Me <3

mj lastimosa

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. i paid 25 quid for a thief proof lead cos of having to leave the bird outside. Partly i can understand the hygiene bit in a food place cos unfortunately not all dog owners are as good as us! but the bird just lies under the table good as gold. wish kids were as good and quiet grr now there should be parts where they are banned or kept on a lead lol lololo miserable bag

lol. i paid 25 quid for a thief proof lead cos of having to leave the bird outside. Partly i can understand the hygiene bit in a food place cos unfortunately not all dog owners are as good as us! but the bird just lies under the table good as gold. wish kids were as good and quiet grr now there should be parts where they are banned or kept on a lead lol lololo miserable bag

uhmm sorry I'm quite slow today i didn't get what you mean, dogs? birds? :oops:

uhmm sorry I'm quite slow today i didn't get what you mean, dogs? birds? :oops:

lol sorry you're not slow at all... her name is blitzen but when i talk about her i refer to her as the bird (because shes a girl) it is brought about by some english men calling women birds ie "my bird is a rubbish cook" or " cor look at the legs on that bird". hope that helps

lol sorry you're not slow at all... her name is blitzen but when i talk about her i refer to her as the bird (because shes a girl) it is brought about by some english men calling women birds ie "my bird is a rubbish cook" or " cor look at the legs on that bird". hope that helps

:wow2: ok it's more clear now :D we'll yeah i think most dog owners who are willing to bring their pets with them during shopping are responsible one's, no one would want to have a dilemma over messed up things on the stores we visit. and it will be more fun and attraction as well if some malls would allow pets after all there are more people love pets than those who don't. :wub:

oooh THERE he is!! ^0^ seems like he's really healthy now :) good 4U Jacob and better watch ur own health from now on bcoz u gimme real heart attack when u're sick =\ btw cute mask =P seem similar to Diamond's mask XD

yes as much as possible we don't want him sick it's hard for him and for us, but lately he's really picky with his food, problem is his vet won't allow him to change his diet, but other than that he's doing fine :)

ahh nah don't worry about me i go to the gym regularly :bananadance1:

thank you! your diamond is like a real diamond -precious! :grouphug: