It's All About Jacob and Me <3

mj lastimosa

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha :P amazinggggg u can take dogs shopping if in dog pushchair or mobility scooter or helper dogs.. i can imagine taken my misty =] i would love it haha n her pups

yes :) it's fun minus their moody thing sometimes haha, like sometimes there are stores you wanna go in and my Jacob doesn't wanna go inside haha, but it's fun really :cheerleader:

yes :) it's fun minus their moody thing sometimes haha, like sometimes there are stores you wanna go in and my Jacob doesn't wanna go inside haha, but it's fun really :cheerleader:

I know there's a shopping mall outside my town that allows dogs, but I never actually try to take Dime shopping with me XD So they can pick their own favorite stores?? LOL I wonder if Dime would like to accompany me in the bookstore! =P

I know there's a shopping mall outside my town that allows dogs, but I never actually try to take Dime shopping with me XD So they can pick their own favorite stores?? LOL I wonder if Dime would like to accompany me in the bookstore! =P

i think dime would! because they always wanna play with books and bite 'em, hehe. yeah sometimes it's tiring to bring them at the mall too especially that there's a lot of pets at the mall too they'll be wanting to play all the time. :dog3:

oh nooo! :eek: If Dime can't ignore other dogs in shopping mall then no shopping day for him >.< Bcoz...

Breeds that people take to the mall with them:

1. Obnoxious Pomeranians (surprisingly they don't bring the well-behaved one, malls are made for cheeky poms??)

2. Super Mini Yorkie (Dime will squish these little things like us squishing a mosquito)

3. Loud-voiced Shih Tzu (their noisy barks will probably distract Dime and turn him into a too-playful doggy)

oh nooo! :eek: If Dime can't ignore other dogs in shopping mall then no shopping day for him >.< Bcoz...

Breeds that people take to the mall with them:

1. Obnoxious Pomeranians (surprisingly they don't bring the well-behaved one, malls are made for cheeky poms??)

2. Super Mini Yorkie (Dime will squish these little things like us squishing a mosquito)

3. Loud-voiced Shih Tzu (their noisy barks will probably distract Dime and turn him into a too-playful doggy)

hahaha right! i wonder why little doggy are so noisy! as soon as they see other pups they'll start to make a really loud noise..hmmm.. and the pomeranians, right i don't even want to let Jacob near them, lately Jacob hates it when there's too many people at the mall he won't walk haha. Today he was really stubborn at the mall wanting to play with a bulldog tsk2 and so he get mad at us and keeps on howling at us and everyone was looking at him and so we went home haha. :coffee:

• 2 weeks later...