The Pawpack Huskies!!.Lycans First Walk!!

basketcase687

i wish i had more room cos i'd love another.lol

When we bought Thunder ,the breeder said huskies were contagious.How right she was!!.Seriously though,2 is nice,going from 2 to 3 was actually OK,but you will have to ask me in 6 months time what it's like having 4!!.Dreading the bit where they all moult together.Might have to put them all in kennels for a month and go away!!.Still we do have 2 Dysons,that's the main thing!!:D

Wonderful pics! I too especially like the first and last ones... Lycan reminds me so much of one of mine, Jesse, from years ago (long gone to the Rainbow Bridge)...

Thanks for that Gigi,I'll take it as a compliment cos all your dogs are fabulous!!:)

Karen.x

Thanks for that Gigi,I'll take it as a compliment cos all your dogs are fabulous!!:)

Karen.x

Jess, like his lil brother Shad, was another of those beyond special friends! Here's a picture of him at about 18 months old with a 4-week old nephew...

post-2224-13586074551043_thumb.jpg

post-1869-13585971424585_thumb.jpg

Jess, like his lil brother Shad, was another of those beyond special friends! Here's a picture of him at about 18 months old with a 4-week old nephew...

[ATTACH=full]12055[/ATTACH]

Wow,he's gorgeous!Love that photo.I think Lycan is really special too and his bond with me is amazing.We took them all to the beach today,and twice when I went back to the car to get something(a 10 min walk),he followed me(off lead),even though the other dogs remained on the beach.He still chose to stay with me.I was well pleased:clap:.Just hope he stays that way!!:)