Never heard of phone number

MattSouthall

In the US, we have a government registry we can list both our land-line and mobile numbers, that's called a "Don't Call List". Then, unless a business has a prior relationship with you, they are not to call your numbers. There are some that ignore the list, but if they are caught, the fines are extremely stiff. Got anything like that in the UK?

ahh the marvellous spammers.... have you applied for any apps?... there you go its a load of cobblers... sometimes it makes me smile how people get ripped off cos they have apparently won a foreign lottery... tis about greed from all parties. the scammers themselves and the victims thinking that they're going to get something that they either didnt apply for nor enter into.. i got an e mail from the inland revenue saying i was due a tax rebate. It looked all official and marvellous but experience tells me that the tax man always uses the post man. so when i looked into it further it was sent from germany or somewhere.fookin fookers!

I should be one rich dude with all the Nigerian Princesses trying to give me their secret money!!!!

:doglaugh: I know the feeling, all these lovely people wanting to send me their millions when I give them my bank account details - good job I'm too selfish & miserable to give my details out, innit?? ;):P