Girl Husky names?

HuskyHannah

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I don't wanna threadjack but I didn't feel this question warrented a whole new thread either...

We're getting a tag made for our pup tonight and Alyssa and I are at odds on spelling.... Her name is pronounced N-eye-ah.

I think Nya, she thinks Naya.

To me Naya would be pronounced N-A-ah

Anyone know for sure?! Either way I'm putting "N(a)ya the bunnie slayer!" on her tag. (again, the wife thinks this is horrible. I think it's hilarious.

Hello,

Nanook, (of course its beautiful, its the name of my girl)

Chinook

Sitka(beautiful village in alaska, i had the chance to visit)

Denali( my second favorite name of course my cat is called Denali) The biggest mountain in North america located in Alaska

So I don't wanna threadjack but I didn't feel this question warrented a whole new thread either...

We're getting a tag made for our pup tonight and Alyssa and I are at odds on spelling.... Her name is pronounced N-eye-ah.

Anyone know for sure?! Either way I'm putting "N(a)ya the bunnie slayer!" on her tag. (again, the wife thinks this is horrible. I think it's hilarious.

I like the way you want to spell it. Oh and Thats a great name to put on a tag lol!

Shiloh is a lovely name for a very pretty girl!

Joe, I would go with Naya, too - Nya to me is more like N-yah/Enya, but of course, it's up to the two of you! As for N(a)ya the Bunny Killer - obviously it's a "guy thing" (though I think it's kinda funny, too!)!

post-1262-13586074809975_thumb.jpg hi,

i was gonna name juno maya, but when i got her it just didnt make sense.. sometimes you have to see how they act (are they crazy, energetic, lazy, shy) i found it helped me pick the name knowing how she acted... of course i gotta suggest a girl name... hmm juno :P spot is always a good one tooo... i have a fish named spot.

post-5171-13585971813698_thumb.jpg

Aurora... just came to mind... as in Northern Lights (edit...I see this was already here too...and I thought I had had an epiphany...hmm I guess I'll go back to the john and finish before I get anymore on me)

I like Shiloh!

Lakota perhaps too.

as to Naya I'd have to say Niah also for spelling but then again I have a cat named Kiton and pronounce it with a quick Key ton... Each to their own I reckon.