Out of control Raven : There goes Dad's palm tree...*~*

linangel

:D We jog everyday since he was 6 month old for 1 hour... and play soccer (He really like to chase the ball and if i toast it up high in the air he will jump either catch it with his mouth or just bounce it with his nose)...but for a husky i know that's not enough...he still tug of war with the palm tree, "tracking" ants nest or termite in our backyard...I think he has a very10x high prey drive...he is zuper hyper not in terms that he's running around or chewing a lot but always nonstop looking for something in the garden..so when he killed a plant or digging is not because he's bored...something in there...It can be a termite or ant's nest...once he dig and literally ate a cricket...:duh: But it's all in the past...thankfully...:P Now...he rather hang out with us in the living room than searching for something in the backyard...(ps: we don't have many event-gathering-activities for dog here in Indonesia...especially for husky) :cry1: