Yes, another newbie :-D

Hi everyone, just seen HO mentioned on Preloved so thought i'd pop on and take a look :clap:

I'm Sharon and live in Shropshire with my partner and our two furballs :)

We rescued Taiya, our 3 yr old Akita/Husky (or Mally) cross in Oct 10 and we rescued Blue (my avatar), our 15 month old husky a couple of weeks ago.

Blue's doing really well so far, even if he is trying to tell Taiya that he's the boss now - yeah right! LOL! Even though he's just a big pup we do think he's a little on the skinny side being 21" and 42lb, but then being on a couple of handfuls of bakers puppy a day he probably would be! He's now just about moved over to BARF and he's improving all round already :)

Here's a couple of pics of my beasts :doglick:

post-1569-13586074636652_thumb.jpg

post-5288-13585971575657_thumb.jpg

post-5288-13585971576631_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone for the welcome. Yep, they've both got their forever homes now and already can't imagine them being apart! Poor Blue is already on home number 3 (4 if you count the breeders!) at just 15 months bless him :(

There's soooo much information on this site - it's mindblowingly great!

Thanks guys and gals (and furballs too of course!)

Had our first real major spat this morning - first in the three weeks since we've had Blue so both had lots of time out today and are greeting each other okay again now. Blue is still "yay, lets play" all the time and Taiya hasn't really played much so i'm sure they'll get used to each others foibles soon enough! I'm sure that it won't be the last and I know it's up to us to make sure neither is favoured etc. Ah fun times! LOL!