Recommended Kennels

Dave

Hi di hi,

So I am calling out to members in the Oxford / Buckingham area. I'm going to have to put kodi in the kennels next year and I would like to know if anyone can recommend a kennels in the area.

I have no idea as yet on prices either so if you have any guide price that would be really helpful

Thanks x

Can't really recommend any in oxford. Sorry

We used one years ago, before we became owned by Huskies.

cost £400 for 2 weeks and the poor pooch stunk to high heaven. :jawdrop:

i have only ever had amanda palmers kennels recommended in cambridge. its about £12 for 2 dogs in 1 kennel. she has over 20 of her own huskys and works her own so she is well experienced. alot of people travel to drop their dog off and fly from london.

Ah what a great sounding place. I would love to have Kodi stay somewhere that will understand him, they're not too expensive either!

Thanks for the advice.... It's only 2 hours drive... Not that far really for a kennel that sounds really good.

Has anyone on the forum used these kennels before?

we only use amanda palmers kennels, (osbourne place ) our dogs are well looked after & are happy when they arrive there as thougth to say right were here now so get lost mum/dad & off they go. very happy to see us when we collect them but i get the feeling kavik would rather be there as i think he misses all the huskies there. A very clean place, i would reccomend it to anyone.Large exercise areas too. xx

we only use amanda palmers kennels, (osbourne place ) our dogs are well looked after & are happy when they arrive there as thougth to say right were here now so get lost mum/dad & off they go. very happy to see us when we collect them but i get the feeling kavik would rather be there as i think he misses all the huskies there. A very clean place, i would reccomend it to anyone.Large exercise areas too. xx

Ah that's brilliant. Thanks for the reccomendation, I think this is definatly the number one place to use. Kodi loves other huskies!!