Hi Ho Hi Ho off to Thunder we go...

Tim

Well Gigi,they are not bad looking for British huskies don't you think!!:)

I think they're gorgeous! Nothing wrong with how British huskies look... I like more leg than what is typical of the show Siberians here at the moment, anyway!

I think they're gorgeous! Nothing wrong with how British huskies look... I like more leg than what is typical of the show Siberians here at the moment, anyway!

Like I said to you before,I always think your dogs look more like the sled pulling.snowy types.Just love the look of all yours.If you weren't so far away we could do a swap!!;).

Like I said to you before,I always think your dogs look more like the sled pulling.snowy types.Just love the look of all yours.If you weren't so far away we could do a swap!!;).

Most of my guys are a mix of show and sled lines! I haven't won in the show ring all the time with the look I have, but I'm happier having dogs that I can do multiple things with...

Most of my guys are a mix of show and sled lines! I haven't won in the show ring all the time with the look I have, but I'm happier having dogs that I can do multiple things with...

Yeah,like jogging!!.Saw your vid on youtube earlier.Great !!Don't know who is the fittest!!:D