will he or wont he ???

Mistyrayn

well its my birthday and fathers day.. been hoping my grandson Alfie will be born today.. and after a couple of false alarms recently ..my darling daughter is in the hospital.

baby's head is all engaged etc.. just waiting for him to show his face now..

.don't know if this is the start but im on edge of my seat trying to patiently wait for the phone call to get to the hospital..

everyone cross your fingers .. that this will be the best birthday and fathers day present ever..

birthday celebrations a little bit on hold..

the excitment is driving me mad.. the waiting is driving me insane..!!!

Good luck Richard. Hope it all works out and everyone is in good health at the end of the day. Fingers crossed.

Hope ll is going well, then it will be Father and Grandfathers day. . . :wave1:

8 pm --- UPDATE --

was told that at 1715 they would decide if to induce her or not... well then it got changed to 1915.. still waiting to find out whats happening... i think its gonna be a long long night....she has been there 7 hours now.. so much for brand new hospital.... still same old slow methods ..