I found a husky!

Sonia

You obviously had a great bond with fruity the bird and sure one day your the right husky will drop into your lap and you will have a great bond with it, hope you take your time and pick the right one as the personalities are so individual to each dog, marley is a lovely natured dog but does not really do cuddles unless he feels like it every now and again, but buddy is completely different and even after having him only a week he is lovely and always wanting hugs and be fussed, so take your time and see if you can get close to any dogs you go see, but it will be hard to judge on those first visits but choose a cuddly one, last thing you need is to rush into one and get the wrong one for you.

Sorry to hear of your medical probs, must be really hard for you both, sure you will find your furry mate and have some great times.

steve

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not true!! Marley does not like any fuss and cuddles, I try and give him a big hug and he looks at me like I am gay!!! Buddy is opposite and comes up and licks me and loves cuddles, so different to each other.

well even if I said all huskies love attention I'm not saying they like hugs/cuddles =P You're right, every dog varies. My Diamond behaves just like your Marley. If I hug him he will look at me as if saying: "uh, let me go please I want to play with my bone now" LOL