Spending time with daddy.....

calvinandmommy

Took a few pictures of Calvin spending time with his daddy today....

[ATTACH]12330[/ATTACH]

Calvin was trying to get daddy up this morning....

[ATTACH]12331[/ATTACH]

it ended up with Calvin being used as a pillow.:P

[ATTACH]12332[/ATTACH]

Calvin decided he wanted to watch daddy play video games but daddy was taking up the end up the couch and Calvin couldn't see that well.

Anybody else have pictures of their child (two or four legged) spending time with daddy.

post-3591-13585971966286_thumb.jpg

post-3591-13585971969365_thumb.jpg

post-3591-13585971972467_thumb.jpg

I have now banned my three from the bedroom as it bloody well hurts when three excited hounds jump on me, especially when two of them are 6 stone :monkeydance:

LOL yeah, Darwin occasionally "Pole Vaults" onto the bed, then body slams himself down on top of me. :jawdrop::arghh:

I have now banned my three from the bedroom as it bloody well hurts when three excited hounds jump on me, especially when two of them are 6 stone :monkeydance:

Ugh, tell me about it! Took them approximately 5 seconds to figure out how to open that door in the caravan. Ooh, they where so happy when all three jumped right on me in my bed :jawdrop: