Why is it such a prob!?

GemSteve&Loki

Me and steve will travel to visit family and we will take Loki to play with Lexi,

Now bear in mind it's father day, we've been invited for a family meal with my family as steve's family are going to the local airshow for the day.

So we visit his family first to say hello and happy fathers day blah blah blah

They go off to the show for the afternoon and we go to my family for 1pm and we were told 2pm but we get there early as always to start drinks etc!

Come 6pm the mobile ringing and it's his dad and asking when you gonna be back? We gonna walk these dogs? What's he having for his tea?

Right we had told Steve's dad it will prob be about 6-7pm... There's chicken carcass defrosting for Loki to eat...

And what is the bloody problem with you taking two dogs out to the fields for a run by yourself!!!

Me and steve have both managed to take out 3x dogs by ourselves !!!

Steve is all like it's fine but his dad does it every time we take Loki down in that we have to go with him to walk both dogs!!

I'm trying to enjoy family time with my family!!! And soon as he rings it feels like we have to answer to his calls and demands etc

Argh just feels like he's being such a wuss and an idiot

And at the same time I feel like steve should tell him that we can manage takin 3x dogs ourselves so surely he can take 2x FFS !!!

Not allowed to say anything to steves dad ! According to steve!

Thing is tho his dad will call him every other day to the point I'm thinking my god leave him alone will ya?

He works around steve's area at work too so they see each other in passing a lot too

We make visits to both families always so they both see us plenty! Altho I have insisted we cut down the travelling we keep doing all the time costing us fuel and money!