Whose a big girl now..

Tim

Thanks everyone....Karen I will let her come and teach Lycan how to eat your dining room LOL ....I am hoping that Sookie fills out a bit more as she is looking a bit a thin and leggy at the moment. I know pups go through that stage but I am very anxious to see how she is going to look...I am not even sure what color she is going to be.

Thanks everyone....Karen I will let her come and teach Lycan how to eat your dining room LOL ....I am hoping that Sookie fills out a bit more as she is looking a bit a thin and leggy at the moment.

hey my dog is also sumwhat underweight! ^0^ Maybe we can think of sumthin' together? :P or, more like... ... Can you tell me a way to make your husky gain weight? x)

Thanks Matthew...I do have a " Look" that I like in huskies...I was starting to get a bit worried about how Sookie (the pup) would look as she was right funny looking...I love her anyway but I thought she was gonna be funny looking. She has turned out beautiful though and she just gets prettier as she grows. Matthew do you have any photos of your boy on here?