All girls love to shop

Austinville

Took the princess to Petco and PetSmart on Sunday (yes, both! NO! Don't ask what she spent!)

Here's a pictorial version of our trip:

We arrive and Ryn's a bit excited about the prospect of getting to go inside a store! She wonders where Mum's debit card is:

DSCN2510.jpg

This aisle? You sure Mum? That one looks pretty good:

RynShops3.jpg

Picking out goodies:

RynShops2.jpg

RynShops1.jpg

Ryn asks for a guinea pig (the answer was NO!)

WantsGuineaPig.jpg

Well, ok mum, but I gots to have a parakeet!

WantsParakeet.jpg

I really, really, needs one of these!

ReallyWantsParakeet.jpg

Despite the fact that she couldn't have a pet, Ryn didn't pout, even in the check out lane:

AtCheckout.jpg

That is so cute, and she is so good.

We can't take pets into stores here. My two would go crazy - they don't get treats of any kind because of Ozzy's tummy :( so I am sure the smells of all the lovely goodies would drive them bonkers.

awwwww i love her!!!!!!!!!! shes a very big slim girl - not like the other princess on here lol so come on - what did she get?

She is right at standard for her height and weight, she has both racing and show lines in her so she is longer than a lot of huskies........

Do I really have to tell everything she got? OMG, you're gonna make me fess up, aren't you? Perhaps you should ask what she DIDN'T get! LOL

OK - here goes:

At one store she got a bag of her favorite "Puppy bones" (made by Grandma, no less!), a bag of Royal Canin Baby Dog (her favorite kibble treat for her puzzle ball), a jolly ball (romp and roll version - which she absolutely loves) and a stuffed animal.......

At the second she got her new bed, a bone, and another stuffed animal....

I just couldn't say no........'cuz I was so proud of how she behaved. She greeted everyone who wanted to say hello and she didn't even try to 'steal' bones and rawhide or pig ears from the open bins. When I told her to leave it, she did just that. What a good princess she was (and is).

I've been pretty busy with the new granddaughter and Ryn's been in the background, just being good. So, as the kids weren't coming for Father's Day, I decided it would be "our" day and we went shopping and for a long walk, just the two of us. She loved every minute, as did I.

How exciting for her!.Love the selection of goodies,so many treats!!(Including the live ones!!).We took ours to Pets at Home,and they ate so many titbits off the floor that it was like another meal for them!!:D

Most of what I saw of her during the trip included her behind sticking up from under the shelves as she looked for any bits that might have fallen out of bags.....hilarious!

She is right at standard for her height and weight, she has both racing and show lines in her so she is longer than a lot of huskies........

Do I really have to tell everything she got? OMG, you're gonna make me fess up, aren't you? Perhaps you should ask what she DIDN'T get! LOL

OK - here goes:

At one store she got a bag of her favorite "Puppy bones" (made by Grandma, no less!), a bag of Royal Canin Baby Dog (her favorite kibble treat for her puzzle ball), a jolly ball (romp and roll version - which she absolutely loves) and a stuffed animal.......

At the second she got her new bed, a bone, and another stuffed animal....

I just couldn't say no........'cuz I was so proud of how she behaved. She greeted everyone who wanted to say hello and she didn't even try to 'steal' bones and rawhide or pig ears from the open bins. When I told her to leave it, she did just that. What a good princess she was (and is).

I've been pretty busy with the new granddaughter and Ryn's been in the background, just being good. So, as the kids weren't coming for Father's Day, I decided it would be "our" day and we went shopping and for a long walk, just the two of us. She loved every minute, as did I.

not spoilt is she :P - skyla is quite long too - makes me wonder what lines shes got in her - i have her 5 gen but have no idea whats what in it lol :rolleyes:

Most of what I saw of her during the trip included her behind sticking up from under the shelves as she looked for any bits that might have fallen out of bags.....hilarious!

Suprised to hear she got well and truly spoilt then!! :DSo easy to get carried away isn't it??!!;)

Suprised to hear she got well and truly spoilt then!! :DSo easy to get carried away isn't it??!!;)

Very. But then she just keeps amazing me lately. She's nearing her first birthday and I keep worrying about what she's going to destroy or get herself into.......yet over the past couple months, I can see her mature nearly day by day. She's no longer a curious puppy..........curious yes but she thinks about what she's going to do before she does it. Almost as if she's weighing out her options.

Very. But then she just keeps amazing me lately. She's nearing her first birthday and I keep worrying about what she's going to destroy or get herself into.......yet over the past couple months, I can see her mature nearly day by day. She's no longer a curious puppy..........curious yes but she thinks about what she's going to do before she does it. Almost as if she's weighing out her options.

Sounds like a wise young lady!!.You musn't worry,Maybe she never will destroy anything!! I'm sure she has enough things to keep her amused!!:rolleyes:Seems like a good un' to me!!;)

Well and truly takes after grandpa Shad (thinks things through) and Great-grandma Ari - scarfing for any stray bit of food she can find!

not spoilt is she :P - skyla is quite long too - makes me wonder what lines shes got in her - i have her 5 gen but have no idea whats what in it lol :rolleyes:

Post it on Paw Village, Nix - I'd love to see it! http://pawvillage.com/

Well and truly takes after grandpa Shad (thinks things through) and Great-grandma Ari - scarfing for any stray bit of food she can find!

Post it on Paw Village, Nix - I'd love to see it! http://pawvillage.com/

i wouldnt have a clue how to do that - but i can get pics n post it up if u like lol

i wouldnt have a clue how to do that - but i can get pics n post it up if u like lol

You can try that, not sure how well I'll be able to read it... If you DO want to put it on Paw Village, it's pretty easy to do, but that's entirely up to you!

:omg:....Becky, you are worse than me! :D Zoya was the same growing up. She had plenty of toys and chews available at all times and she's never chewed or destroyed anything in the house...and she'll be 3 next month!

There is hope for us then!

(course, there is that itsy-bitsy tiny row of teeth marks in the wall behind her crate....oh, and the teeth marks on the door....and deck.....and trim in the hallway....and hole in the sofa! But you know, they are quite small and it could have been much, much worse! And everyone does need to know that all of these were done when her daddy was supposed to be watching her............Goodness, there I go again, finding excuses for the princess. Hard to convict her!)