Husky Names

Nicole

Hi all , just for fun i thought we could help people with new huskys looking for names :D

My Favourite husky name have got to be for a girl..

Maya

Mia

Meyshka

Luna

Una

For A Boy ..

Kaiser

Khaos

Diesel

Anyone else have any good ideas? feel free too share ! :D

the name "Mishka" or "Meika" is very common LOL everyone likes that name xD they just spell it in different ways! x)

For me, the best name for a husky is something from Inuit language :)

Awaniâ€â€abroad

Aknaâ€â€Mother, goddess of childbirth

Ananaâ€â€beautiful

Atkaâ€â€Guardian spirit

Chenaâ€â€River’s name

Desnaâ€â€Boss

Eskaâ€â€a creek’s name

Nilakâ€â€piece of fresh-water ice

Saghaniâ€â€raven

Shilaâ€â€flame

Tiquanaâ€â€adopted son

Yakoneâ€â€red aurora

Yuralriaâ€â€the dancing one

ooh that's a good idea =) You should ask someone to make this a sticky then ;) probably they could use another helpful thread to help new husky owners :D

ah btw I always like nature-based names. Or names that is in a language that everyone speaks so everybody knows what is the meaning behind my dog's name (like Diamond--my husky)

Equinox (Noxy)--unisex

Solstice--unisex

Midnight (Middy)--female

Silvermist (misty)--female

Titan (Ty)--male

Raven (Rave)--male

Maple (May)--female

Onyx--male

For male husky i quite like Andrej IT IS SOOO RUSSIAN AND EASY TO SAY.Our babe is call Vladrimir we call him sort Vlad

Balto

Onyx

Dakota

Kato

Glacier

Siku

for female

Hera

Sonya

Nukka

Nikita Since the huskies are sibarians I think a russian name is really fits, plus this name is easy and short to say.

Mitsu

Asha

i dont know what you mean with make it a sticky? lol not long joined this forum still learning !:P , and oh i love dakota and nikita ! :D

sticky means this thread will not get drowned even if new threads are being created. It will stay on the first page forever =) that way more people will take a look

I suck at boy names. Im so picky about them. I was going to name Kissuna, Hakuna. But without Matatta it means something like "to be depressed". I dont even remember how i came up with Kissuna. To me it sounds girly, but when people see him, it goes "shes beautiful. Whats her name?" "Kissuna" "oh, hes a boy?"

Anyway, that said, i dont have many male suggestions, other than Fenrir.

Females names, if given time i can come up with tons.

Aaylah

Aaralyn

Muhkyla

Cassity

Yukina

Hime

Shiva

Nala

Cassalot

Siren (could be male too. )

Kisa

Tohru

Sana

Kanna

Mitsuki

Sakura

I will add more later.

Aaylah

Aaralyn

Muhkyla

Cassity

Yukina

Hime

Shiva

Nala

Cassalot

Siren (could be male too. )

Kisa

Tohru

Sana

Kanna

Mitsuki

Sakura

I will add more later.

Oh you're a fan of Japanese names :D Just wanna let you know that I'm also a big fan of Japanese names hehee I help my friend to come up with a name for her cat... And ended up with Chairo (brown) :P

Great idea, yeah make it a sticky. . . think the Mods or Admin have to do that. :)

Yup! Ive loved the asian culture since i was really young. Then stumbbled onto anime.

To show my dorkiness further, more female names from my favorite video games. :P

Aerith

Tifa

Yuffie

Rosa

Rinoa

Heartilly

Rydia

Yuna

Rikku

they all sound beautiful :D but FF7 is a very popular game :P people will always know you name her after a game character LOL And btw I once met an internet friend called Yuna (real name!!!) O_O