Have you thought about.....

Sarah

What would happen if you god forbid passed away. I have been thinking about this this morning and if marc and myself were to die, who would have my boys?

This is something that worries me the more i think of it and wondered if anyone else had though about this and if you had anything arranged for if something awful was to happen?

Sorry, may be a bit morbid but something i think we need to consider on some level??

I haven't really thought about it, i would like to think Suka will be long gone when i die, but if not and Andy is alive, he will keep him, if we both die i really don't know what will happen to him, my dad may or may not take him in, depending if he still has the old cats...i'm gonna have a think now! Godparents for dogs lol

We all have..

I think that the more you love your kids and your pets, the more you think about what would happen if you could not be the one to care for them anymore. I have thought about it many times. Sadly, my furry kids would not be easily placed since No-one in the family is as fond of pets as I am. My human children would obviously go to the family though.

I have not only thought about it, I already planned for it... you see, I was diagnosed with ALS... planning my... uhhh... final journey ( if you will... ) it's important and we have already talked to the couple that will have the dogs, Nina and Shiloh are not be be separated or given to anyone else... my son wants to have them because (as he says... ) is like having me still.... and my daughter in law just loves them!... Nina and Shiloh are going to be loved and taken care of, no matter what!...

Long before Nina came to my life, and with Shiloh too, we planned for all different scenarios... well, all but one... what to do if anything should happen to Nina and Shiloh... that's one scenario I really can't even think about...

I think the part where it comes to anything happening to you and Marc thats easy your dogs would be coming back to there mum & dad and there is no-one else i'd trust with mine other than you 2 :)

Now stop being a morbid cow lol

I have not only thought about it, I already planned for it... you see, I was diagnosed with ALS... planning my... uhhh... final journey ( if you will... ) it's important and we have already talked to the couple that will have the dogs, Nina and Shiloh are not be be separated or given to anyone else... my son wants to have them because (as he says... ) is like having me still.... and my daughter in law just loves them!... Nina and Shiloh are going to be loved and taken care of, no matter what!...

Long before Nina came to my life, and with Shiloh too, we planned for all different scenarios... well, all but one... what to do if anything should happen to Nina and Shiloh... that's one scenario I really can't even think about...

Sandy, that must be very difficult to deal with, but i admire you so much for having the courage to make your own arrangements.

As for planning for my boys passing on, i'm like you - i can't even comprehend it

I think the part where it comes to anything happening to you and Marc thats easy your dogs would be coming back to there mum & dad and there is no-one else i'd trust with mine other than you 2 :)

Now stop being a morbid cow lol

awww thanks Dunc, at least i know they'll be happy and loved :)

Ok i'm getting all emotional now thinking about this

husky hugs!!