Packing up Zena for our family reunion in New York!

Arooroomom

Packing up as we speak (type?) for my flight tomorrow morning to New York for a family reunion. We're staying in the city so I should have plenty of fun pictures to give you guys when I get home! Hopefully the internet will be normal again.

Slightly nervous about leaving the dogs at my dads but I think everything should go as planned. Had to put them on kibble as I really don't think my family can handle feeding them how I do :P I've left quite a few pages on how to handle things as well as my credit card and 10 billion rather unnecessary things... Hopefully i'll come back to live dogs!

Also, quite terrified of flying... so any prayers in that department are more than welcome!!!

See you next week!

Have a good trip can't wait to see the pics of Zenas adventures in the big apple. :)