Raven "transformation"...^_^

linangel

wow what a massive change :D I got my boy when he's already 1 year old so I never witness this kind of transformation :( I really wanna know how does it feels!! Do you wake up in one morning and tell yourself: "GOOD GOD!! Raven is already an adult!! Did he grow that bushy tail just one second ago?!" :P really, I don't know how does it feels to own a puppy that soon grows into an adult. The changes are massive, yet the puppy owner never realizes that their dog is getting bigger and bigger AND BIGGER O.O if it was me I'll look at my dog in disbelief and ask him: "hey, WHEN did you grow this big????"

wow what a massive change :D I got my boy when he's already 1 year old so I never witness this kind of transformation :( I really wanna know how does it feels!! Do you wake up in one morning and tell yourself: "GOOD GOD!! Raven is already an adult!! Did he grow that bushy tail just one second ago?!" :P really, I don't know how does it feels to own a puppy that soon grows into an adult. The changes are massive, yet the puppy owner never realizes that their dog is getting bigger and bigger AND BIGGER O.O if it was me I'll look at my dog in disbelief and ask him: "hey, WHEN did you grow this big????"

Well.....:rolleyes: with Raven the transformation is not feels like it's a blink of an eye...:oops: cause he has a very sensitive tum so I have to struggle to find dog food that suit his tum, until i find it (now i use TOTW pacific stream mix with cooked minced beef ) it's "come and go" pudding poop/soft poop,vomiting,gas...i have to make a daily feeding schedule which is 4x a day: 8am 3/4 cup dogfood+cooked minced beef, 11.30am a little rice+beef, 5pm 3/4 dogfood+beef, 8.30pm rice+beef...:duh: He can't eat too many or has an empty tum otherwise "here come abdominal pain" or stomach cramp then he'll eat grass nonstop to stop the cramp/pain and get all the food inside his tum out aka vomit...:( I'm used to wake up in the morning always wondering is he going to be ok today or his tum is going to act up again...:confused: But after i found the right food and feeding schedule for him...the messy thing goes away...at the age of 10 month old he is "free of pain"...:) finally... :P

i didnt really notice the growing until you look back at pictures and its crazy difference! but i got her at 4 months so she was already pretty big...

How old is she now? do U got a pic of her when she was 4 month old and now? post it, please...love to see it...:)

Raven is a beauty...love the puppy pic in front of the stair...did he roll of the step or choose that spot??? Mine love to rest their chin on the step!!! Great photos.

Thanks...:) First day at home he choose to sleep in front of the stair...:P That's his "sleeping pose"...:D

alright :) heres juno at just 4 ish months, about 30 pounds.. the first week i got her

post-8507-1358607542923_thumb.jpg

you can see how tiny her legs are :P

post-7610-13586075431944_thumb.jpg

and her she is within the past week... i guess she's already 1 week short of being 7 months old! time flies...

post-8507-13586075432303_thumb.jpg

actually this ones a couple weeks old, but still...

post-8507-13586075433423_thumb.jpg

and finally a pic of her from before i got her....

post-8507-13586075433875_thumb.jpg.jpg]

sorry for going picture crazy :P

post-5171-13585972710147_thumb.jpg

post-5171-13585972710875_thumb.jpg

post-5171-13585972711367_thumb.jpg

post-5171-13585972712036_thumb.jpg

post-5171-13585972712655_thumb.jpg

alright :) heres juno at just 4 ish months, about 30 pounds.. the first week i got her

[ATTACH=full]12721[/ATTACH]

you can see how tiny her legs are :P

[ATTACH=full]12722[/ATTACH]

and her she is within the past week... i guess she's already 1 week short of being 7 months old! time flies...

[ATTACH=full]12723[/ATTACH]

actually this ones a couple weeks old, but still...

[ATTACH=full]12724[/ATTACH]

and finally a pic of her from before i got her....

[ATTACH=full]12725[/ATTACH]

sorry for going picture crazy :P

Wow...she is a beauty...:)...and what do u mean " got a tiny leg"...she's a perfect...Raven is a little bit "tiny" for a male sibe...u can compare Raven at 4 month old and yours...Huuuuuuge size different...:P by the way what's her name?

Last time i checked he is around 54 cm (we used cm here in indonesia)...we got certificate from the breeder that said he's a sibe but...just wondering :rolleyes: maybe he got seppala line in him...hmmm...how to put it...his personalities is a little bit "different" from my cousin sibe...:P

i mean when she was a 4 months old to now.. at 4 months her legs look tiny.. her name is juno, and apparently is a purebread seppala but i have no papers. most huskies will have some seppala in them, but i think juno is either very high percentage, or purebread jusdging by the long legs, sleek body, and very long neck.. when she plays with other huskies she looks waaay different.

yeah i guess with her being a female, and taller than the 3 year old husky she plays with(which is a male), i think she'll be a pretty big dog yet...

i mean when she was a 4 months old to now.. at 4 months her legs look tiny.. her name is juno, and apparently is a purebread seppala but i have no papers. most huskies will have some seppala in them, but i think juno is either very high percentage, or purebread jusdging by the long legs, sleek body, and very long neck.. when she plays with other huskies she looks waaay different.

yeah i guess with her being a female, and taller than the 3 year old husky she plays with(which is a male), i think she'll be a pretty big dog yet...

Still...either a seppala or a sibe...Juno is a beauty...:) Thanks for sharing her pic...:)