Dreams

Sarah

my last 1 dreamt bout how the woman i go to meet on the feild on a sunday who owns Milo had 2 get rid ov him so we had him dunno y tho lol shes not even sed in a throw away comment like u do but wud never mean 'omg milos so annoyin hes doin my head in so much im gonna get rid ov him' or summin like that lol so god nos y i dreamt she was givin him away lol

I remember all of my dreams, i have really vivid ones, but my best ones are usually when i am pregnant! I have some really erotic ones too, and they are also good LMAO! I have dreamt that Suka's coat was like a mood stone, and he changed colour to let you know how he felt...Also dreamt that i went down in the night to get a drink, and he thought i was a burgular and he mauled my leg up, i woke up with leg pain but it was just a cramp lol! I have had a lot of really realistic nightmares that have woken me up shaking, and crying..the worst ones are the ones about death.

Last night's dream was about college, me and some students were in the library trying to find book's titles by ISBN numbers but i got sidetracked by an old man who came running up to me with a tiny puppy who was black and tan in colour and only a few days old...he said the mother had rejected the pup and he didn't know how to look after it so did i want it...he didn't know what breed it was as the mother wasn't his dog...it looked like a jack russell..i kept it and put it in my cleavage to keep it warm until i got home...then realised all the pet shops were closed and i needed to get some Lactol to feed the puppy who was crying like a human baby...i ended up giving the puppy some of Keely's special 'Failure to Thrive' milk and calling upon my sister in law to make tracks and share her Lactol (she works in a pet shop!)...

So there ya go, i am mad eh?

i use to have a recurring dream /nightmare where i was running through a forest then i jumped in a lake of blood with an indian swimming behind me with an axe trying to hit me with it ..... never got to the end but hey if any one can interprit it ..... x