SO I guess I will be changing my name again

Marley & Lumikkis Mummy

As im now the owner of 3 :arghh: Nanook the 6 month old Malamute is our third and DEFINITELY final pack member.

I know its suddenly but we wanted 3 all at the same age, both me and Tony are at home all day everyday and we feel its the perfect time to introduce a final pack member.

We had a bit of a hiccup when nanook had a bit of a grumble and lunged at Marley but the prev owner have Marley a treat before he gave Nanook one on his territory so its understandable. No problems at all since, and they are all currently snoozing :D

They have been play wrestling in the front room and not had any problems since we got home.

Cant add my own pics at them moment as I cant find the cable for my camera but here are the ones they sent me

post-2176-13586075377856_thumb.jpg

post-3555-13585972697131_thumb.jpg

post-3555-13585972697493_thumb.jpg

post-3555-1358597269795_thumb.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol yer lots of hair my guys get brushed everyday so its not to bad at the moment. I brought some moult formular from wilkinsons its great and is helping I used to use it I didn't this winter and my god it was terriable so I give them it now and well its working pmsl

Lol yer lots of hair my guys get brushed everyday so its not to bad at the moment. I brought some moult formular from wilkinsons its great and is helping I used to use it I didn't this winter and my god it was terriable so I give them it now and well its working pmsl

] oh cool how does that work ? Is it like shampoo or something ?

Oh my goodness Suzanne!!!! How brave! All under 9 months old!!! My two is quite enough for me and of course I have the chihuahua but he hardly counts as a dog.

Fingers crossed they continue to get on well together and have fun running them on the scooter when they are all old enough!!!

people said the same when I had the kids, 3 under 5 LOL!!! I prefer is that way. Marley hates scootering (we wanted to hook him up and walk behind him with it to get him used to it) which is one of the reasons we got nanook as he already did bikejorring with his owner.