Silly Rebel

sutsibe

Rebel is a dog that likes to chew - pretty much everything, but toys are absolutely, positively, totally and completely the BEST things to chew! He's destroyed pretty much every toy I've found for him (except for Nylabones, which aren't very exciting) until I found this ball - he's had it since last October, and still no missing pieces! (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BART6M)

While I was cleaning kennels this morning, I heard a funny noise, and noticed he was chewing on the ball, so that it was creating suction noises - not sure if he liked the sound, the feeling or both!

o4vm-mCy3cM

He was probably wondering if I was going to take it from him since he was (to some extent) trying to destroy it! As a young dog, he'd play fetch for as long as I was willing to play it with him - although with a few attempts to turn it into "chase", instead! Usually, though, he'd bring it back, stop short, and throw a ball at me! Funny, funny dog...

He was probably wondering if I was going to take it from him since he was (to some extent) trying to destroy it! As a young dog, he'd play fetch for as long as I was willing to play it with him - although with a few attempts to turn it into "chase", instead! Usually, though, he'd bring it back, stop short, and throw a ball at me! Funny, funny dog...

lol blaze has done that too - i quick like the fact he now plays fetch with himself so he doesnt throw the ball at us anymore lol

lol blaze has done that too - i quick like the fact he now plays fetch with himself so he doesnt throw the ball at us anymore lol

I think it's kinda cute when he throws it at me, though - particularly since we were playing outdoors!

Rebel is a dog that likes to chew - pretty much everything, but toys are absolutely, positively, totally and completely the BEST things to chew! He's destroyed pretty much every toy I've found for him (except for Nylabones, which aren't very exciting) until I found this ball - he's had it since last October, and still no missing pieces! (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BART6M)

While I was cleaning kennels this morning, I heard a funny noise, and noticed he was chewing on the ball, so that it was creating suction noises - not sure if he liked the sound, the feeling or both!

o4vm-mCy3cM

Such gorgeous looking dogs,and will have to check out that ball on Amazon.My Tundy is a 100% Destructadog when it comes to toys.!! He had a new nylabone yesterday which he reduced to a tiny stump by the end of the day!!:D

Such gorgeous looking dogs,and will have to check out that ball on Amazon.My Tundy is a 100% Destructadog when it comes to toys.!! He had a new nylabone yesterday which he reduced to a tiny stump by the end of the day!!:D

Thanks - I think Reb, in particular, is a handsome guy, but will admit to being biased! I'm really impressed with the ball - I've always felt sorry that I couldn't give him much for toys, because I was afraid he'd choke or otherwise hurt himself with them! I haven't seen any pieces off this one - so far!

"Leave me alone mom, I'm chewin' m'ball." He's adorable Gigi.

Thank you! I think so too, but as I said above, I AM biased! He's a funny guy, too - a real character!

The grandma/great-grandma... of my crew had that head tilt down to a T - and oh, did she know how to use it! Seems to be genetic! He's such a funny guy, though - quite the sense of humor - although he LOVES to push buttons at times!

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, it's the watcha looking at; can't you see I'm busy; ok, well, this is what you do. Gorgeous looking dogs. Def need to invest in one of those balls.

Thanks! The ball is finally showing a little bit of wear around the holes, top and bottom, but he hasn't managed to get any chunks of it loose in roughly 9 months - a record, for him! Especially since he chews on it a LOT!

Hey now......Reb wants to be a sweetie, but he has to keep up the attitude with the rest of the pack so they don't walk all over him!

But STRIDER, now he's the real sweetie........

Boy, does Strider have YOU fooled - talk about ATTITUDE!!! :P

(By the way, he wants to come visit you, I hear - he heard you have a kitty to play with!:eek:)

hes lovely , will deffo have to have a look for them for my three

Thank you - I think he's a pretty handsome dude!

Remind him "No toofs on da kitty!"

I keep reminding him - haven't convinced him yet! (Not at all sure that Rory and Zeke getting hold of Ty helped, either! Why should THEY have all the fun - at least until Mom made them stop! :P)

Awe he is gorgeous and loves that ball ,Kira loves her toys kept every one of them since she was a pup then we rehomed Yogi and she destroyed them all:eek:Yogi can rip a toy to shreds in seconds ,Kira has one ball she found while out walking and she guards it with her life, must have a look at that one in Amazon

Awe he is gorgeous and loves that ball ,Kira loves her toys kept every one of them since she was a pup then we rehomed Yogi and she destroyed them all:eek:Yogi can rip a toy to shreds in seconds ,Kira has one ball she found while out walking and she guards it with her life, must have a look at that one in Amazon

Thank you - I think so too! :D Yes, he loves his ball! He loves toys in general, but has a tendency to destroy most of them - and would likely ingest bits he shouldn't (stuffed toys are a big no-no)! I've been really happy with the ball, though - it's tough!

I should get that for Willow's birthday. She loves, loves ball and we play fetch every night! I actually enjoy playing fetch with her. I tried to get Dakota into it when I first got him but he would just look at me like he was telling me to go fetch it!

I should get that for Willow's birthday. She loves, loves ball and we play fetch every night! I actually enjoy playing fetch with her. I tried to get Dakota into it when I first got him but he would just look at me like he was telling me to go fetch it!

Yeah, I have some that really like to fetch (Reb loves to have me hit a plastic ball with a plastic bat!), and then again there are those that look at me and say, "YOU go get it, I'm NOT going to!" :P