Man inline skating with sibe seriously injured

BingBlaze n Skyla

probably another one copying ceaser Milan no doubt. I don't have a problem with him but his methods arn't the most practical. Rollerblading with a husky :rolleyes: silly foolish man! :dog3:

i would roller blade with skyla - but then shes not ur typical husky - she listens to commands ALL the time and doesnt pull lol

Although it whined occasionally for its owner, Collison said the dog was friendly and well-behaved. “But strong,” she added.

Well yes - it's a husky!

Sgt. Todd Szalay of Windsor police said the victim was not wearing a helmet at the time of the accident.

:duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh:

Hope the guy's ok :(

I know a person who does this with her husky. I, however, would not ever be seen doing that. Not with a husky or any other dog, you have so little control of where your feet are going when you have wheels on them... bad combo if you add a dog as well.

Although it can't be said that it was the man's/husky's fault for that, the driver might have been equally responsible.

Not perhaps one of the skater's brightest moves.........that said, I sincerely hope all turns out well for him and his husky.

:offtopic:Now, the editor in me wants to know why another sentence wasn't added after this one:

Sgt. Todd Szalay of Windsor police said the victim was not wearing a helmet at the time of the accident.

“It is recommended that you wear one when you’re out there Rollerblading,†he said. “It does provide a significant reduction in the possibility for injury.â€Â

For instance:

Sgt Szalay also reports that the driver of the vehicle was/wasn't on his cell phone at the time and did/didn't have a seat belt on at the time of the accident OR that the driver was/wasn't running late...

It always amazes me that reporters find it necessary to add quotes like this which (to me) indicate the accident was a direct result of the skater's actions and had nothing to do with the driver.

Sorry...........didn't mean to take away from the original post, but stuff like that just irritates me............