Hello from Iowa

Schrock86

Just came across this forum today and wish I had found it sooner. I have done a lot of searching online for various questions since bringing home my dogs and this place would have really helped out. I brought home my first husky last spring and brought home my second this spring. Rigby is the black and white one and is 16 months old. Nova is the younger of the two at 5 months.

post-5365-13585972793159_thumb.jpg

post-5365-13585972796844_thumb.jpg

Iowa? Where the heck is Iowa? Welcome to the pack - from Another Iowan. There are a few of us from Iowa. We are having a Husky-Owners camping weekend in September, near Ackley, Iowa. On my pone right now, so cannot search for the links. You can pm Austinville it Sutsibe for more info.

Iowa? Where the heck is Iowa? Welcome to the pack - from Another Iowan. There are a few of us from Iowa. We are having a Husky-Owners camping weekend in September, near Ackley, Iowa. On my pone right now, so cannot search for the links. You can pm Austinville it Sutsibe for more info.

Will definitely have to check that out, we love camping!

Welcome to the BEST Husky Forum in the WORLD.

Glad to have you onboard. :)

Iowa? Where the heck is Iowa? Welcome to the pack!

For those who don't know, Iowa is one of the small places up 'round the Texas Panhandle :) Like your guys and (from another newbie) welcome!!

Welcome to the BEST Husky Forum in the WORLD.

Glad to have you onboard. :)

This I'll second; I've looked at a couple of other Husky forums and gave up on them. Here people aren't anywhere near so apt to say "You HAVE to do this or that" as one of the others was. Here I find a bunch of foolish :) people who like their friends-in-fur and are willing to swap ideas and suggestions without being hyper-critical. Yup, this is indeed a good place to be.

//al

For those who don't know, Iowa is one of the small places up 'round the Texas Panhandle :) Like your guys and (from another newbie) welcome!!

This I'll second; I've looked at a couple of other Husky forums and gave up on them. Here people aren't anywhere near so apt to say "You HAVE to do this or that" as one of the others was. Here I find a bunch of foolish :) people who like their friends-in-fur and are willing to swap ideas and suggestions without being hyper-critical. Yup, this is indeed a good place to be.

//al