Playtime

Paranormal Wolf

awe.. shes gotta be tied up just to play in the yard?

edit ( or he, :P sorry)

Yeah Kuma (He :P) is always on leash sadly :( We live in the country but the yard is still fairly close to the road and none is fenced in. Planning on taking him to the dog park when we get a chance, it's 30 mins away, and letting him off lead in the fenced area so he can run free :D

These are all such great photos...love that Koopa plays with the tire swing, and it looks like Kuma Bear enjoys watching!!! Beautiful markings on KB's face!:lovebone:

Yeah Koopa loves to tug on his swing :D Kuma will go and sniff it and watch Koopa but doesn't know what to do with it lol. Guess the tire swing/spring pole is more of a Pit Bull thing hehe. And thanks about his markings, it's the first thing we noticed about him

Yeah Koopa loves to tug on his swing :D Kuma will go and sniff it and watch Koopa but doesn't know what to do with it lol. Guess the tire swing/spring pole is more of a Pit Bull thing hehe. And thanks about his markings, it's the first thing we noticed about him

ofc! None can miss those cute markings! >.< Oh and btw I'm in love with his tail LOL in each of his pic it's always curled-up.. which seem kinda cute to me =P

ofc! None can miss those cute markings! >.< Oh and btw I'm in love with his tail LOL in each of his pic it's always curled-up.. which seem kinda cute to me =P

Yeah I like his curled tail too :D When he sits down or is laying down he'll keep it straight but when he stands up he usually curls it. I love when he wags it, looks like a fan waving around, he does it so gracefully. Koopa's tail is like a crazy whip wagging around super fast and out of control. >.<

Yeah I like his curled tail too :D When he sits down or is laying down he'll keep it straight but when he stands up he usually curls it. I love when he wags it, looks like a fan waving around, he does it so gracefully. Koopa's tail is like a crazy whip wagging around super fast and out of control. >.<

LOL LOL if a burglar came to your house, said: "Leave me alone, I have a pitbull!! HE WILL WHIP YOU WITH HIS TAIL!!" LOL LOL

yeah Dime also curls his tail when he's standing :D but never wag it when it's in curled position :(

LOL LOL if a burglar came to your house, said: "Leave me alone, I have a pitbull!! HE WILL WHIP YOU WITH HIS TAIL!!" LOL LOL

yeah Dime also curls his tail when he's standing :D but never wag it when it's in curled position :(

He would whip the burglar and then lick him to death haha :D His tail does hurt though. He has whipped me with it a few times and OUCH!