silly thing to brag about....but

Tan J P

We all went out today for a family bbq.

all in all we were out 4 and half hrs:eek:,this is the longest my 3 have ever been left!

when we returned......they were all asleep :D and by the look of it had been all the while we were out.

there is nothing missing presumed eaten:clap:,no piddles/poops :clap:

absolutely nothing but........3 lots of woo's and 12 furry legs not knowing which one of us to slobber on 1st.

Yeh!! way to go....Marl's,Shad's and Tia :heartbeat:

We all went out today for a family bbq.

all in all we were out 4 and half hrs:eek:,this is the longest my 3 have ever been left!

when we returned......they were all asleep :D and by the look of it had been all the while we were out.

there is nothing missing presumed eaten:clap:,no piddles/poops :clap:

absolutely nothing but........3 lots of woo's and 12 furry legs not knowing which one of us to slobber on 1st.

Yeh!! way to go....Marl's,Shad's and Tia :heartbeat:

hmmm nothing you have found evidence of being eaten.... yeh lol lets see what you say in a day or two...

nah seriously way to go thats great new... be proud of them..cos i know mine would have raided every cupboard and draw going.. would have eaten all the cat food and cat litter would have been all the way down the stairs... dont even wanna think about what mine especially Macie would have got up to..

if I were you I will be so happy until I shed tears LOL I can't even trust one dog to be left alone that long! I can't imagine what will happen if I have three O_O it sure is a good news that your three is behaving well =D

That's brilliant :)

though y'know they are just lulling you into a false sense of security.

next time you'll come home to a front door surrounded by a pile of bricks.

and them all with big husky grins. :P:D