First ever chicken wings!!!

Removed #2

Nom, Nom, Nom.

my guys Lurve chicken wings.

Well done for trying them out. :)

:doglaugh: Jackson really took advantage of you being outside with Andy, huh?? Cheeky boy!!! But I love the way they are so different; Jackson inhales his & Andy is very gentle & takes his time :D

The big difference really is that Andy's "chewing" teeth are very worn down. Vet says it looks like he has chewed on rocks...and we know he can chew his way out of a crate, and had heard that he was able to move a cement block...so he is just slower in general when it comes to eating, and prefers soft (we add a little water and some soft food to kibble). My question now is, do they need to be fed again today? Andy ate 2 wings and Jackson ate 4. Jack would definitely eat if given food, I think Andy might just walk away from it. I think we might just wait and see if they ask!:confused1: