dunno how to name this thread

Mistyrayn

ok so went training this morning.. got to forest 15 degrees.. way to hot to run properly so as Tikaani and Macie were going so mad i had to run them.. but only did 1 mile to take of bit of steam..

got back then walked all 3 girls.. together.. tikaani and macie on walky belt and Nikita on flexi..

anyways i was done dusted .. and my training friends where all walking there dogs.. so i helped walked one of my friends boys ( my regular training partner )..

ok now i have girls ..they are strong they are fast... IMO .... i walked one of her fastest boys.. straight away i noticed how much stronger boys are than girls.. no way could i walk 3 like i do my girls.. well either mine take it easy on me and her boy was pushing to see how much he could get away with i dunno..

but i realised while walking him a few things....

he is a lot bigger than my girls

being bigger he takes longer strides

longer strides faster pace

faster pace means her boys should leave me in the distance

so how come my 2 younger girls can keep pace and even beat her boys..

so after helping her walk her boys ..i came away learning a lot more.... i learnt that my girls are doin better than i thought to keep up ..and i found out her dogs have a weekness on flats after a hill..... hmmmm

the chequered flag will be mine !!!

:evil:

The tortoise and the hare, my friend.

Now you see the truth. :)

I think the steadiness has a lot to do with it...it's hard to say for certain, but I know with our Fox he's notorious for sprinting getting all his energy out in the first little bit and then is a bit slower later on...still working with him on regulating his pace, but he really does seem to be the happiest when he's going all out running his bumb off in those first few minutes...

ah ha you were going in undercover! lol

pmsl

undercover spy lol

nooooo who me ... as if i would .. oh how little you both think of me to think i would stoop that low...

next you will accuse me of taking cooked liver treats to nobble my friends dogs ..

as if i would .. and if any one says i always turn up with treats... they are lying ...

:doglaugh: