Adding a Husky to my pack

MollynDiesel

Sorry I haven't got back to you yet, but I'll speak to you on Sunday. Shimani is a well-known breeder in the show world. Linda Thomas was active in the breed in South Africa before coming to the UK during the early '90's (I think). You can see her at most of the big championship dog shows throughout the year. Her website is pretty much out of date, but she is still very active in the show side of the breed.

Who is the other breeder you have found?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I haven't got back to you yet, but I'll speak to you on Sunday. Shimani is a well-known breeder in the show world. Linda Thomas was active in the breed in South Africa before coming to the UK during the early '90's (I think). You can see her at most of the big championship dog shows throughout the year. Her website is pretty much out of date, but she is still very active in the show side of the breed.

Who is the other breeder you have found?

Thats absolutly fine, You seem to be a very well known and experienced owner according to alot of people on here so i would love to speak to you on sunday.

Thank you for the info on Shimani. I think i'll wait for a full litter so i can see the temperments of every puppy instead of only getting one. But she has given me some more info Huskies aswell that i can add to my collection.

Thanks again

I knew Mick would know them!

I personally like the innesfree line (but not everyone does). I personally would wait for a litter butbe prepared you

may not choose a pup from a good breeder, one may be allocated based on suitability (breeder had mine so right )

have a good chat with Mick & be prepared with info overload!