Bank Holiday Monday

Sarah

What's everyone up to today then??

I'm off out with my boys i've found a great new walk only 5 mins drive from here so will be off out there soon taking my stepson so he can "explore" lol Will see if i can get get some good pics and post them later :)

Errrrr.................working................oh yeah..............all day...............ffs

No rest for the wicked

Steve

awwww all work and no play makes steve a dull boy lol will have a drink for ya ;)

well i went out for my morning walk with kendra and diezel , kendra decides to jump in the long grass and come out with a mouse or somat and i could see the mouses foot moving so i prised kendras mouth open so she dropped it but it had died i think feel so awful x

Yesterday (Monday btw lol) we went fishing to a different set of lakes Ive never fished before. I caught my new biggest fish - woohoo!

It was raining first thing but soon dried up and became scortching HOT!!! Caught the sun, jamie caught too much sun on his arms/shoulders as he is now a little sore.

When we got back in the afternoon we chilled out at home with the boys for a while and me and jamie were going to walk the boys together when it cooled down but then jamie got a bad headache so I had to walk them on my own (even though I still have to walk them when I got bad headache, like last sunday!!!!), anyway I took them for a long walk and then after that I went and had a much needed shower and then just relaxed for the rest of the night watching films.

not much really, but do have a really funny photo of jamies dad with the first catch of the day (its a bit difficult to describe the pic) will have to upload it.