Have You Ever?

Paranormal Wolf

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I bought someone a Tiffany penknife and didn't hear from them again...well not for 2 years!! Does that count as if they didn't like it lol

Have you ever pretended you were a holiday rep and gathered peeps (you dont know) together as if you're on a rep pub crawl (think 18-30s) so you could get free access to nightclubs and really cheap alcoholic drinks when you've been abroad?

nope LOL I'm underage :rolleyes: not even sixteen! Hehee :P

now have you ever had a really special event that you're (really) looking forward to, but you have to wait for, like... TEN MORE days until you can get it? :cry1: (if you do, u know how anxious I am feeling right now LOL)

nope LOL I'm underage :rolleyes: not even sixteen! Hehee :P

now have you ever had a really special event that you're (really) looking forward to, but you have to wait for, like... TEN MORE days until you can get it? :cry1: (if you do, u know how anxious I am feeling right now LOL)

Yes. Many times...

Have you ever bought something that you later regretted?

yeah a pair of (wool) gloves. Who needs gloves when you have a husky? LOL

have you ever eaten something that you later regretted? LOL LOL I know I do :P

Yes...an egg-salad sandwich at my highschool's cafeteria. I got food poisoning and I'm afraid of going near those pre-made sandwiches now...

Have you ever wanted something that you know you could never have, but you STILL wanted it so bad?

yep. A 2nd HUSKY!! :cry1: not that I'll never get it, but... still... :(

have you ever watched a real mushing event?

(I KNOW! ME TOO! Let's cry together...)

Unfortunately, I haven't seen a mushing event. Not even on TV...but I have in movies and the like.

Have you ever been to a dog show?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. :coffee:

Have you ever considered giving up one of your pets (doesn't have to be your huskies) for any reason?

Not once, I will get rid of any of my worldly possessions before giving up any one of my animals!

Have you ever had a craving for something that you just can't put a finger on what it is you are craving? (this drives me nuts!)

Not once, I will get rid of any of my worldly possessions before giving up any one of my animals!

Have you ever had a craving for something that you just can't put a finger on what it is you are craving? (this drives me nuts!)

Yes. :P

Have you ever pulled an all-nighter by accident? (Lost track of the time?)

Yes. :P

Have you ever pulled an all-nighter by accident? (Lost track of the time?)

Well it's kinda not fair since I work nights, but yes I have pulled an accidental 24! Got so wrapped up playing with my pups just plain forgot to go to bed!

Have you ever thought of something funny and started laughing out loud in the presence of others?

Well it's kinda not fair since I work nights, but yes I have pulled an accidental 24! Got so wrapped up playing with my pups just plain forgot to go to bed!

Have you ever thought of something funny and started laughing out loud in the presence of others?

LOL - yes! They looked at me funny, but I was too embarrassed to explain myself. xD