Have You Ever?

Paranormal Wolf

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kendra are you from the UK? :P

I have punched someone ( a fair few times) then realised his nose was bleeding, I def regretted that :|

Have you ever one something while drunk that you wish you really hadn't? (if yes please please specify :P )

Nope! Maybe that's why :confused:

And nope for your question

Have you ever own a rottweiler before?

No I did want one before we got a husky tho now I'll never go to a breed to diff mal next maybe

Have you ever had a headache for 2 days straight? (i'm on my second day of this headache at moment its driving me crazy!!!)

Aww Jess, try drinking Coke? When I go get headaches, I'll always down two cans at one go and sleep for an hour or two and the throbbing will stop

Get well soon! x

So nope to your question

Have you ever been prank on?

No ..... except I almost did puke at Butlin's Minehead's after going on their dragon ride five times straight with my son when he was too small to go on his own. Well it was after breakfast. I plan to go on a roller coaster ride only when hell freezes over.

Have you ever met anyone who is really famous?

I think I watched a track race once, but I had the worst seat and plus I have an extra-strong husky pulling my arm out x)

Have you ever... Wait, I have just got this book that is full of this kind of questions =P Let's see, HAVE YOU EVER GOT BITTEN BY A DOG? Great nice question! Thanks, book! LOL