Have You Ever?

Paranormal Wolf

Oh, shush. LOL

Have you ever said something that you immediately regretted after?

no hehee I'm the kind of person who spend lots of time to think about what am I about to say next :P

have you ever been tricked by the oldest trick in the book? (I hate roller coasters and my bro tricked me to riding one by saying "its just a train made for kids that goes on a track that is a few meters above the ground")

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No never

Have you every wondered how Adeles current boyfriend must be feeling in all this hype. Her last two boyfriends only served as muses, and got all the blame for whatever went wrongin the respective realtionship? Surely dating her means you lose your friends and family and get your deepest secrets aired in public so that adele can win a grammy.

So when she sings the lyric "he took the sword and plunged it into my head" - she might choose to miss out the important cos we were playing soul demon12 on xbox and playing head to head....rather than protraying him to be an abuvie voilent prick. I would be nervous......