I have 2 vicious dogs!!!

Alex T

Well according to my neighbour I have 2 vicious dogs that should be locked up and muzzled! WTF!!!

Outside in my garden minding my own business, when the neighbours grandkids started to wind up the dogs, as usual, by running up and down our shared entry screaming, barking and howling! So as usual the dogs jumped up the gate and started barking, tails wagging, etc. They were just excited and wanted to play.

Next thing I know the neighbour comes f'ing this f'ing that about my dogs. Their vicious they are! Do something about your gate! Block it in so they cant bite the kids! Told him to tell his grandkids to stop winding up the dogs then, and he said they werent even outside in the entry when the dogs started! Hello what the hell did you come out to complain about then!!!

We have already boarded the bottom half of our 6foot gate, to prevent his grandkids from tormenting the dogs as pups! If they were vicious would I have them with 4 kids of my own!

He can bloody talk anyway! When we first moved in he used to let his 2 aggressive alsations run loose in the shared entry - they were always trying to come through the fence/ gates to get to anyone in our garden. I watched them the once go through the fence to the neighbours the other side!

Why do some people think they have a right to enforce their crap on other people?

RANT OVER! Cookies for those that read it all!

:wtf: whatever mate!!!! just ignore them and tell them to ^%$%$$%$^%*%* $&&$%& :D

honestly, did you know they are on the dangerous dogs list? theres one on internet which says they are number 5 i think.:jawdrop:

oh and thanks:cookies: mmmmmmm cookies

Sad to say, but I'd block the gate. If one of your dogs so much as licks one of his grandkids, he's gonna cry to the nearest solicitor.

BTW, I'd also video a few of those same grandkids as they 'wind the dogs up' for future reference.

Sorry, but I've just realized I'm a pessimist when it comes to this sort of thing........I don't trust anyone who's already raising h*ll about the dogs. Seriously, one small scrape or saliva drop on the hand and he'll be running to the police or worse, his attorney.

Cover your behind.

I think keeping some record is a good idea I would be very wary of filming their kids as the consequences of being caught filming kids might be worse for you.

I personally would very calmly take the dogs in every time they wind them up and let them out as soon as the kids have gone.Hopefully it won't take the little brats long to realise that they have nothing to gain from their actions.

Two words: Hose them. Positive punishment - they harrass the dogs, they get soaked :hehe:

Oh god would that be tempting, but the g'parent could probably come up with "child abuse" of some kind.

Angela, you mean it's getting as bad in the UK to take a picture of someone else child as it has here in the US? I understand all the reason why, but it seems that it's really being carried to an extreme, as in this case where there are perfectly defensible reason - until some lawyer gets into the act!

(( 'scuse me, that really got 'off topic' ))

yep it's getting bad over here too, some schools don't let parents film their kids in school shows anymore. Its easy to accuse someone of nasty things but even if totally innocent mud sticks and its much harder to convince people of your innocence. Much easier to err on the side of caution.

I think keeping some record is a good idea I would be very wary of filming their kids as the consequences of being caught filming kids might be worse for you.

Very true on the record keeping........begin documenting NOW!

As far as videoing the kids in the first place, owner could just video outside, not necessarily just the kids.............what could speak more loudly than a video of two calm dogs outside getting wound up as the kids begin whooping it up........I agree that if you just video kids, you could be asking for trouble.

I, myself, have pics of Ryn outside and if you look in the background, you'll see the neighbor kid in her yard with her parents.....

Thanks for the idea - will have to get another camera though! Already got one filming my car on an evening as some little toe rag (probably the neighbour or grand kids) keeps putting screws in my tyres - had to replace it the other day for the 3rd time in 6 months!

Will angle it so that it clearly films the majority of our garden, but will also pick up the kids voices, etc once they start tormenting the dogs!

I know the easiest thing to do is to block the rest of my gate, but why should I bend over to his demands! He's already annoying me too much! Fence between us belongs to him, his grand kids kick the football at it and break it, I end up fixing it because he moans about our dogs possibly getting into his garden. So far I've replaced 6 out of the 10 fence panels between us - becuase he's a laze arse and wont!!!