Two police dogs die in car

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope the officer is treated in the same way as any other member of the public would be. He should be charged with causing unnecessary suffering to an animal and banned from keeping animals for life. How anybody can leave a dog locked in a car in this weather is beyond belief

RIP little ones

It's now 101f (that's 38c for those of you 'cross the pond). Misty and I have been out since about noon when the temp was pushing 110f. Every time I got out of the car she was given water, left in the shade (on a leash, btw) and checked on every few minutes. Our normal temps are enough to fry someone quickly - leaving an animal or child in a vehicle where the temps can exceed 200f in minutes is way past criminal.

I hope there were extenuating circumstances, in either case I hope this officer is never given another canine companion.

:banghead:

Stoopid is as stoopid does.

May I invite this officer to come and sit in a car in my driveway on a hot day? (one which I will gratefully weld the doors shut and remove the battery so the windows won't go down).

I think they should be sent there or to New Mexico....my car is black so gets extremely hot...was about 117 inside it the other day!

:banghead:

Stoopid is as stoopid does.

May I invite this officer to come and sit in a car in my driveway on a hot day? (one which I will gratefully weld the doors shut and remove the battery so the windows won't go down).

Your driveway isn't nearly hot and sunny enough!

As if it wasn't bad enough but this person is supposedly the Deputy Head of the Police dog training school. He left for a meeting and forgot about the dogs being in the car eventually remembering about an hour later. Unfortunately despite the efforts of his colleagues they were unable to save the dogs. He's currently detained under the mental health act for his own safety after an apparent suicide attempt

As if it wasn't bad enough but this person is supposedly the Deputy Head of the Police dog training school. He left for a meeting and forgot about the dogs being in the car eventually remembering about an hour later. Unfortunately despite the efforts of his colleagues they were unable to save the dogs. He's currently detained under the mental health act for his own safety after an apparent suicide attempt

:wtf: How can you FORGET you have two dogs in your car??? The trying to commit suicide could be guilt or could be construed as the easy way out compared to all hes going to have to go through. And quite right too, can you imagine all those poor dogs went through. :cry1:

I'm sorry but I cannot feel sorry for him at all and I cant see there being any real justifiable reason for him doing it. He obviously either wasnt mentally fit in the first place or just thought, oh they will be ok its only an hour. Unfourtunately an hour was all it took.

I NEVER leave my dogs in a car and if I ever see someone doing it and its too hot I will have words with them.

i cant find any sympathies whatsoever for this officer

apparently he is distraught......

distraught i would be if i lost my dog,hurt them badly(accidentily) or if i lost them 'to the bridge'

Absolutely mind-numbing stupid i would be if i left them in a car in this heat and i would deserve all that was thrown at me!!

Poor puppies....Run Fast And Free Away From Harms Way!!:cry1:

What an idiot! RIP dogs!

Something like this happens most years when the temperature rises, and it usually involves police dog handlers! I remember reading one last year!

I was just thinking the same thing!

R.I.P to the dogs. Just a little common sense to the officer would go a long way!

Stacey xxx

I was just thinking the same thing!

R.I.P to the dogs. Just a little common sense to the officer would go a long way!

Stacey xxx

maybe they should have some specific training just to drum it into their heads!!! or a few of these :duh::duh::duh::duh:

Just to make it worse... This isn't the first time the officer has done this! :@ A while back his police dog died in his car when he got a lift back to the school from a co-worker wtf! and how the hell did he get promoted and why the hell wasn't he instantly fired the 1st time it happened! The Police really do worrey me sometimes!

Its an absolute disgrace! :@

Just to make it worse... This isn't the first time the officer has done this! :mad: A while back his police dog died in his car when he got a lift back to the school from a co-worker wtf! and how the hell did he get promoted and why the hell wasn't he instantly fired the 1st time it happened! The Police really do worrey me sometimes!

Its an absolute disgrace! :mad:

blinkin disgusting!!!!!!!