Two police dogs die in car

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know Right!? I thought I'd be good and reserve judgement on the officer, As there could have been serious underlying circumstances, But NO, turns out he was just a neglagent twat! :mad:

I dont think any circumstance at all could justify it TBH. :banghead:

He was disciplined after a dog died in his car in 2004. Apparently he is now in hospital as he has gone suicidal and threw himself from a colleagues car following the two dogs death this year.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8602637/Police-dog-handler-threw-himself-from-car-after-dogs-died-in-hot-vehicle.html

Stacey xxx

He was disciplined after a dog died in his car in 2004. Apparently he is now in hospital as he has gone suicidal and threw himself from a colleagues car following the two dogs death this year.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8602637/Police-dog-handler-threw-himself-from-car-after-dogs-died-in-hot-vehicle.html

Stacey xxx

the discipline should have involved him NEVER being able to work with dogs again!

just saw this on the front page of mums paper today, it's appauling how somebody could treat a dog this way, especially someone who's supposed to be an "officer of the law". Personally I would want to sit him in a car all day in the steaming hot heat and see how he likes it! Absolutly terrible. :angry::angry: :rip: doggies </3 :rip:

How can this officer have been still serving after already doing this once ..... com`on a dog handler ... the most essential part of his job is a DOG.... his dog .... let alone 2 dogs .....:mad:

it honestly does make you wonder doesn't it.