Be glad you don't live in Florida

Andy

I've never understood the appeal of condos personally...

You get to pay for a house...except...its an apartment...with crazy dog poop dna rules and annoying neighbors you're stuck with for thirty years...no yard...no room for a real garden...managers? Who wants a manager looking in on what they do all the time? So essentially you get to pay $100k for your very own forever apartment? oyeish

Ah that happens here in my neighborhood... Not the DNA test, but the dog poop rule =\ No fines or anything, just angry gardeners x) And I must say, those gardeners must be drunk when scolding a dog O_O They never have evidence that it's Diamond who pooped on the roadside parks, but they keep blaming him as if he's the only dog in the area. Well the fact is: Diamond is only allowed to eliminate in empty fields, I will never allow him to "go" in the parks or people's yard. Yet they keep blaming my boy :mad: what's so wrong with people these days?? My mom says it was jealousy. Those gardeners don't like it that someone has an uncommon breed in their house so they try to bother the owner =.= bleh how childish

Ah that happens here in my neighborhood... Not the DNA test, but the dog poop rule =\ No fines or anything, just angry gardeners x) And I must say, those gardeners must be drunk when scolding a dog O_O They never have evidence that it's Diamond who pooped on the roadside parks, but they keep blaming him as if he's the only dog in the area. Well the fact is: Diamond is only allowed to eliminate in empty fields, I will never allow him to "go" in the parks or people's yard. Yet they keep blaming my boy :mad: what's so wrong with people these days?? My mom says it was jealousy. Those gardeners don't like it that someone has an uncommon breed in their house so they try to bother the owner =.= bleh how childish

In the case of gardeners I'd bet it probably had more to do with spots of dead grass than jealousy. There's a particularly finicky about her yard woman around the corner who we're on good terms with now...but loooord if she doesn't keep track of what dogs pee where within the line of sight of her front window....

well now there's a new rule that says: "If your dog wasn't used to holding his/her bowels until he/she reached a place where eliminating is allowed, carry a plastic bag on your walks."

Bet that keeps the gardeners happy?

Gardeners can be really weird sumtimes =\

Sheesh.........just pick up after your dog folks.........

Ah, finally. . . :clap:

It's really not that hard...bags are like two bucks...and if you don't want to spring on those...when you go grocery shopping ASK FOR PLASTIC!!!!

Occasionally when we drive through downtown (or when we're up north) someone will be walking their dog and not pick up after it...being oh so helpful we pull over and offer them poop bags...have never had anyone turn them down...probably because you look like a real creep at that point if you do

We use Tescos (biggest supermarket chain in the UK) Value Nappy (diaper) bags

scented and easy to open. :)

10p (about a dime) for a pack of 100.