Something Hilarious. PICTURES!!

Doc Jekyll

Ok, so first I need to give you a little background about this...

About a month and a half ago my girlfriend and I decided to move in together. We rented a house not too far from where we were at. She has a 2 year old Westie, and I have my now 20 week husky, Tali. About 2 weeks ago, Michelle saw a video on youtube where a westie was using a service bell to let his owner know he needed to go out. Well.... She HAD to teach her pup how to do it, so she got a service bell and she has been training her.

Now during this whole time my pup has not been trained with it at all. In fact, if anything she hasn't seemed to care about the whole thing until this morning. Now normally Ill take her out, bring her in and feed her breakfast, and go lay back down until she comes and gets me if she needs anything (usually by punching either myself or my girlfriends eye with her nose! Not kidding, gave her a black eye the other day). This morning, she did something very different however....

So I'm laying in bed and I hear the bell ring. The other dog was curled up on the bed. "Ok so she found the bell" I thought... Again, the bell rings... Well I decided to get up and take a look. There is Tali, at the door, looking up at the handle like she does when shes gotta go. I took her out and she went right away. As soon as I got back inside with her she went and layed down. Its amazing what they learn when you don't realize they are watching.

Seriously, love this pup. :D

249771_10150229592837370_502897369_7139443_6443696_n.jpg

250433_10150210427027370_502897369_6955518_6525212_n.jpg

230031_10150200834242370_502897369_6891844_8098730_n.jpg

awww how cute is that pic - they are sooooo clever arent they

I'm still trying to figure out how she learned learned it when most of the time she wasn't even in the room with them when they were training.... Now if she would only learn that fast how to play softly... :rolleyes:

She's turning in to a little winter wolf...

Huskies are visual learners. They don't need you to actually teach them anything--they can learn by themselves! ^0^ All they need to do is somebody else doing the job. After doing enough observation, they will suddenly say: "AHA!" and do the trick even if you never asked them to O_O

My Diamond learns how to knock on doors by watching me. Surprising, isn't it? :P Btw those two dogs are very very cute, you need to post more pics! :D

I'm still trying to figure out how she learned learned it when most of the time she wasn't even in the room with them when they were training.... Now if she would only learn that fast how to play softly... :rolleyes:

She's turning in to a little winter wolf...

Yes, they CAN be real rough!! They are something else,thats why we love them-Tali is beautiful! Great pics, Doc Jekyll!!