wolves of woburn

rose

we went to woburn today mainly to sit in the wolf, black bear enclosure, we parked up & was sat there watching the wolves for about 20 mins then 1 of the wolf keepers came over in his jeep to see if we were ok, we had a great chat with him about the wolves & he told us their names, the iberian wolves had a litter of cubs but were too young to go outsiude yet. was a lovely day we must of been sat watching the wolves for about an hour or so i would think, was great.

TIMBER WOLVES

Dsc_0232.jpg

Dsc_0255.jpg

Dsc_0271.jpg

Dsc_0276.jpg

Dsc_0280.jpg

carrying a animal skin , yuk

Dsc_0283.jpg

grovelling with the alpha

Dsc_0311.jpg

Dsc_0306.jpg

Dsc_0299.jpg

Dsc_0294.jpg

Dsc_0318.jpg

magnificent den

Dsc_0321.jpg

IBERIAN WOLVES

Dsc_0237.jpg

Dsc_0245.jpg

Great Pics.

Wish we could take them with us to show

The great unwashed, when they say. . .

"Ooooh, look. .. they look just like wolves"

Is it sad that I really want to grab the shedding blade out and brush them??? :)

Mindy, if that's a problem for you and you REALLY want to do some grooming, give it another week, and I'm sure some of my pack will be looking like that again - you can come here and play a bit! :P:eek:

I saw some wolves in a local zoo few months ago, too bad can't post pics bcoz idk where my camera is :( my aunt can't stop saying: "that wolf looks just like Diamond" LOL btw I hav just realized that those timber wolves has really long legs O_O

wow fab pics, I would love to go there. Where is it?

Its at woburn safari park in bedfordshire, i would love to pluck out all that loose, tufty fur too mindy. was just thinking about the den pics & i think that may of been made by the black bears that were in with the wolves.