Who wants to see the newest family member ??

RIOTcore

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've moved the crate into my room and she STILL howled last night so ended up sleeping under the camp bed, put her in the cage today to go out, and she howled, we could hear her howling from outside my house, that's how bad she is, just don't know what to do to stop her howling, she's completely wrecked 2 toys i've bought her in the last 2 days, got her a squeeky ball yesturday....that lasted her half an hour if that before she broke the squeek on it and then began biting into the ball so had to throw that away. Then today bought her a little pink teddy that the head squeeks, that lasted all of 10 or 15 mins before she ripped it open, pulled the squeeky thing out, and some fluff.

She's beautiful! When Dakota was a pup he would destroy every toy I bought him even the indestructable ones. That got really expensive so I stopped buying him toys and only bought him bones and chew's. He was perfectly content then. 9 1/2 years later, when I got Willow, I bought a few toys thinking he would still feel the need to destroy them but was pleasantly surprised that he is still perfectly content with the bones and chews. I did buy a squeeky one recently and he did want to destroy that one so I stick to "quiet" toys for Willow.