non-stop crying for hours!!!

BingBlaze n Skyla

Skyla last night woke me up at 3:30am crying n didnt stop crying till gone 5am - i went down TWICE to let her out back (even tho the back door was open anyway) , there were 2 bowls of water out but i put a fresh 1 down incase she wanted a drink ,, i opened my bedroom window incase she was too hot, i took her collar off incase that was bugging her - i showed her where blaze was incase she was worrying about him (her n bings sleep in my room blaze sleeps either in my mums room or in the living room) i dunno what else i could have done!!! i nearly got ready to take her for a walk to see if that would shut her up but eventually she fell asleep

shes fine this morning - hasnt made a peep

dunno what was wrong with her ,,, any ideas??

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You may never know, See if she does it again, I guess.

She may have just felt like being noisy :P

I can't see what else you could have done..

Kita will wimper at me randomly sometimes before sleeping, even if she's been to the loo, had water, is cool in my room and she's got a comfortable bed to sleep on :-\

what was she like when you got up to see her, was she tail wagging or acting like trying to tell you something. she isn't in any pain or anything is she ? just trying to think what else it could be. was she peckish perhaps?:dramaqueen:

nope she wasnt all happy n excited - if she was i would have played with her for abit (shes lucky i didnt have work this morning lol) - i checked her all over n squeezed her n stuff to see if she was in pain n nothing - theres always a bowl of biscuits left down so i dont think it was her being hungry either :/

nope she wasnt all happy n excited - if she was i would have played with her for abit (shes lucky i didnt have work this morning lol) - i checked her all over n squeezed her n stuff to see if she was in pain n nothing - theres always a bowl of biscuits left down so i dont think it was her being hungry either :/

maybe she just wanted your company, so long as she fine now, hopefully you'll get a better nights sleep 2night.;)

Darwin only ever does this during the night if he's seriously busting for a poo.

(usually because he's scavved something he shouldn't have and it's made him a bit runny)

He's fantastic at holding it in and normally will go all night, every night

without a problem. So when he does this we know he REALLY needs it.

ugh, i hate it when that happens. usually, if it is a 1 night thing it means they heard or smelled something and they want to go check it out.

is like when a guard dog barks for no reason, and it happened to be a guy who was lingering around your house for more than a sec:P

dont forget dogs can hear and smell things we cant

Fox occasionally has a restless night...

More often than not they're accounted for by people walking outside late at night, the dogs across the street being loud monsters, or an animal in the yard. He isn't fond of people wandering around even outside when he's trying to settle down. Hopefully it was just a restless night and she sleeps well tonight