• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Jake. :welcome:

If you need any help

Please ask.

We love to Help. :)

wow, i felt so home already :P

Thanks for all the welcome!! appreciate tht!!

My son Frost is a 9yr old siberian husky, super smart, super naughty and always super hungry... lol

Due to space constraint, i felt guilty of not really giving him the freedom he deserved.. :(

well, i will be moving place soon, so tht he got a slightly bigger place to roam...

oh ya, need some advice. recently his been shaking his head abit violently (looks like itchness ard the ears) during the night while sleeping in the room with me... brought him for grooming n thoroughly bathe juz abt 1-2 weeks back...not too sure what's goin on.. :( thinking of bringing him to the pet soon....

cheers

oh I'm going to visit Singapore in two days :D too bad I can't take my husky with me =\ tell me more about your doggies please ^0^

Oh and more importantly--welcome to this site :) you'll love it here, trust me :P

wow, do u visit singapore often? wld love to meet up :)

halo e1,

i m new here :)

felt good seeing so many dog lovers here and of course husky!!!!!

cheers,

jake (from Singapore, Asia)

halo e1,

i m new here :)

felt good seeing so many dog lovers here and of course husky!!!!!

cheers,

jake (from Singapore, Asia)

Hi,

I'm Jake's wife. Introducing our precious, Frosty who is already 9 yrs old.

Cheers,

Anna

My son Frost is a 9yr old siberian husky, super smart, super naughty and always super hungry... lol

Due to space constraint, i felt guilty of not really giving him the freedom he deserved.. :(

well, i will be moving place soon, so tht he got a slightly bigger place to roam...

oh ya, need some advice. recently his been shaking his head abit violently (looks like itchness ard the ears) during the night while sleeping in the room with me... brought him for grooming n thoroughly bathe juz abt 1-2 weeks back...not too sure what's goin on.. :( thinking of bringing him to the pet soon....

cheers

Hi there and welcome to the pack! :wave:

It's great to hear he'll be getting more space.

As for the head shaking, my girls been doing that as she's got a cut in her ear that she's scratched and irritated. Dogs can do it for a number of reasons. Grass seeds are quite common for getting in dogs ears, and for this time of year it's a possibility. They get stuck in the ear and if not removed, can cause irritation that can then lead to infection. It's also a sign of a dog going deaf, which could be a possibility with his age, but unlikely.

I'd have a good look in there and if you can't see anything obvious, take a trip to your local vet for some help.

Stacey xxx

Jake, do have that head shaking checked out by a vet. I had a lab that developed an embolism (a pocket of blood) that took several trips to the vet to clear up and she still ended up with a crinkled ear. The vet said that this was a direct result of her having ear mites.