Hello everyone!

nicolehusky1

So glad to find so many people who know and love husky's. I have had kia since she was a little puppy and she spewed on me on the way home :confused: 5yrs later and she still gets car sick but not as bad, as long as I dont give her any thing to soon b4 or after. Well in 5yrs she has malted and melted my heart, she has had a vist or two to the pound from escaping in ways most people wouldn't belive but i know you all do. I have learned to keep her inside at night even if she seems happy under that tree??? or you tend to be waking up to a hell of a racket and end up running a poor possium to the vet while kia is looking at me saying didnt i do good... she even tought my friends stuffy how to hunt quitly (not good). Anyway I agree with everyone one here that these dogs are not just any normal dog they need love and to be apart of a family pack. so she is... I have so many stories to share with you all and cant wait to hear more of everyone elses.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Nicole! And welcome Kia! Make yourselves at home here and dont be afraid to ask any questions you may have! Everybody here is extra helpful and even if you have something non-husky related, don't be afraid to share, were here for each other aswell as the huskies! Hope to see some lovely pics of Kia soon!!!

:pictures:

Welcome and lovely dog, when we first got Marley he was always humping donna's leg, she kept pushing him off while I was busy laughing and looking for the tv remote under the sofa, he saw his chance and mounted me and got me in a vice like grip, had a job getting free, horny little devil!! And he has had his bits removed!!!