dog fights?!? :S

So far my boys get along great *crosses fingers it stays that way* We had one small spat a week or so into having Kuma, it was over the water bowl. Nothing major though and now they share the bowl all the time. Sometimes Kuma will get grumpy and bark to tell Koopa off and Koopa being a pit will still go back and we have to step in and make him leave Kuma alone. Other than that my boys (both currently intact, but planning on having Kuma snipped in a few months) get along great.

Good luck with your pack, hope things settle down.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the same topic: We have friends that will often bring thier dogs over to our house for cookouts and such. One is a boxer, slightly larger than Naya and the other two are small dogs (Karrin terrier and a shizu sp?). Naya does well playing with both for the most part. Both times though Naya has randomly nipped at both of them. She drew blood on the nose of the Boxer and pinned the Karrin terrier to the ground and bit his belly leaving a few scratches.

I really don't want to be those people who have the attack dog and want friends to be able to bring thier dogs around. Is this anything to worry about or is this just a dog being a dog? Anything we can do to assure this doesn't happen?

What's odd is, I leave her out all day in the kitchen while we are at work and she's been excellent, no chewing, accidents, etc. We have two cats that she hasn't (so far knock on wood) attacked either.