Google+ anyone

Marc

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone on here testing google+ . Thought if there are a few we may as well start networking on there as well as facebook :)

Not really testing yet, but waiting for an opportunity to slide in. Just out of curiousity, what is it about Google+ that gives you the impression it beats Facebook hands down? Keep in mind, I really know nothing about it other than it's Google's answer to facbook.

Circles is pretty much the winner for me .......

Example... How many times have you thought "Not putting that on my status because work/her parents/my parents/some person *delete as appropriate Will see it" ? With circles you group people into social circles and share status updates only with the circles you wish to, or everyone if you prefer.

Need to be invited into it. However they removed the invite system. It can still be possible to get in at times, and other times not. One thing you def need in order to get in is a gmail/googlemail account and a google profile set up.

Send me your email through a PM and I'll try it. You'll need a google account for it! (So I'll need your @gmail.com address). Apparently by adding people to your circles who don't have an account yet will make it to send an invite. At least, that's how it worked for me. I didn't get the email, but upon entering the site I could set up my profile and start.. ehm.. plussing?

Might not work any more though as Google sort of closed the invitations down, but I'll try.

OK guys ,,,,, you want on this is what you need to do. And bare in mind this is kinda a 'back door' as the thing is not fully live:

If you guys want in, just send me a message (NOT IN THE POST)

a) Make sure you are logged in to your google account, google.com/account or gmail.com

B) Make sure you have a Google Profile: https://profiles.google.com/me?hl=en&ru=dashboard&authuser=0

c) Make sure you have an @gmail.com address. Not google apps, or something else. - IE an email address (or googlemail obviously)