Google+ anyone

Marc

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A conversation between me and Caleb. Caleb is a recent graduate of the University of Arizona. He was a double major of computer science and mathematics. He has a clever sense of humor.

Me: You interested in getting an invite to Google+?

Caleb: Someone already tried to give me one but couldn't sell it to me. Can you come up with a reason why I should want Google+?

Me: Have you heard of circles?

Caleb: I think so. Aren't they kind of like squares but a lot rounder?

I'm in, I'm in!!!!

.... now what? I don't know ney body on here...

I've added Marc and Sarah to my 'acquaintance' circle. Is there a husky owners hangout(circle?!)?

Trey.

You're in it? The account I gave an invite to still says no profile has been set up yet. Are you using another emailaddress?

To the rest: Circles are private things. No one can see which circles you have, you'll need to create them yourself.

If you're on plus, you can go to my profile with this link! http://gplus.to/bluewolf

I checked it out, and honestly I'm not the impressed. Basically the same thing as Facebook, except for the circles thing. Facebook will probably come out with an answer to the circle thing, anyway.

Yeah, I kinda feel the same way so far. I was expecting something that improved on facebook, what I don't like about FB is, its nearly impossible to make new friends. I thought that was the whole point of a "social network". This really seems like its harboring the same problems, but I will continue to use play with it.

Trey.

Can people see what circles I have put them in?

Nope, they can't. Circles are private. You can basically call a circle "Junk" and put all the people inside there :P But if you share a message, people can see all the other people you've shared the same message with as well.